Monday, June 15, 2009

Panoramas continue - Hamburg

Last week SBA came to visit. Together we did a months worth of sightseeing within a week's time. Tourism in the fast lane, eh? On one of our adventures we went to a well known church tower from where you can get a really awesome view of Hamburg port and city. The camera deprived photographer that I have been for about half a year now, I took SBA's camera and made a round around the tower with the camera in stitch mode. Later SBA stitched the pics and the result was a shiny 9MB file that was simply breathtaking. Later we used the same control I used for the Gawader panorama and produced this. I really like it. Rather, I'm lovin' it :)

Link: Hamburg Panorama

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. now this is something which could be placed as illustration in front of 'breathtaking' in dictionary. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Man! It seems like you could watch the whole city in a glance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Salamu alaykum wa rahmathullah,

    Firstly I ask forgiveness if this post/comment offends you/concept of ur website. I am a muslimah who has been

    accepted to IlmSummit 2009 and in desperate need of financial aid. Pl help me either by supporting financially

    /spreading the word insha Allah. Pls visit-- http://help2ilmsummit.wordpress.com/ for sadaqa -e jariya insha ALlah. I
    pray that Allah make it easy and beneficial for all the Ummah bi'idhnillah. Jazakumullah Khayr.

    wa Salam,
    Sister in Islam

    ReplyDelete